What in the...

Saturday, November 21, 2009

I was just listening to Christmas music on FM100 when i heard the song I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause....Umm, has anyone ever really thought about the lyrics in this song?

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night.
She didn't see me creep
Down the stairs to have a peep;
She thought that I was tucked up
in my bedroom fast asleep.

Then, I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white;
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night.

Where the Hell is Daddy?
I'm pretty sure Daddy would do much more than laugh if he caught his wife all up on Santa...
And since when is Santa such a playa?
Creep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Santa IS Daddy...

Meg said...

There are a ton of kid's rhymes that are totally inappopriate. Have you ever heard the meaning behind Ring Around the Rosie? DEpressing!

Sophia said...

Hate to break it Lar but santa is Daddy, how did you never know that?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP