a few things...

Friday, March 12, 2010

Pretty much all i have done the past two days is drown myself in the internet. (I am sick in bed) Therefore, i have come across some interesting things i thought i'd share...

It's miniature? It's jewelry? i want it.


Worst Nightmare.


Bread gloves. nuff said.


I'll take one of these please.


For all those times you're unsure how much a smidgen, pinch and dash are.


Under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh...


Launch your lunch


fer cute


Who doesn't need a cleavage caddy!?



i like. (these are earrings if you were unsure...)


Self portrait helper. Please tell me where you're supposed to put that big ol' stick while you're skiing

Pet peek.


Armadillo bread box? Yes please.


Last but not least, the "daddle." Yes, thats right, a saddle to ride daddy.

3 comments:

Jenaaaay said...

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS POST!!!

AND NO, MY CAPS LOCK IS NOT ON BY ACCIDENT.

Sophia said...

Miss you! You need to move to London, you would love everything here! I can not wait to tell you all about it!

Skankstas said...

hahahaha you found some good stuff!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP