Lately

Friday, July 30, 2010

Lately i can't get enough of the New Moon soundtrack.
I know, i know, it's New Moon. I hate New Moon and all the other twilight crap that goes with it. I didn't even think about buying this cd or even giving it a chance, but i got it for free from work when the New Moon actors came. And this cd is good. I listened to it about four times at work yesterday. I especially like the song by Editors.

1.Death Cab for Cutie, "Meet Me on the Equinox"
2.Band of Skulls, "Friends"
3.Thom Yorke, "Hearing Damage"
4.Lykke Li, "Possibility"
5.The Killers, "A White Demon Love Song"
6.Anya Marina, "Satellite Heart"
7.Muse, "I Belong to You (New Moon)"
8.Bon Iver & St. Vincent, "Roslyn"
9.Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, "Done All Wrong"
10.Hurricane Bells, "Monsters"
11.Sea Wolf, "The Violet Hour"
12.OK Go, "Shooting the Moon"
13.Grizzly Bear, "Slow Life"
14.Editors, "No Sound but the Wind"
15.Alexandre Desplat, "New Moon (The Meadow)"



Why didn't i think of getting a texas sized tattoo of Robert Pattinson with a mullet!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Love this soundtrack! I always repeat the Bon Iver track soooo good.

Mare said...

Okay....I need more info on the New Moon actors coming in??? to your work?? who??? when??? why???? I want more...do tell!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP