Blog annoyances.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

-It is not neccessary to call your husband/boyfriend any of the following:
The hubster
Hubby
The boyfriend/the husband

I'm sure he has a name.


-Able and opportunity. Stop. Using. These. Words. Please.
Some of you know exactly what i'm talking about.

-Play by plays of what you did on your vacation at every second of every day.
Also, i don't care what you ordered at dinner.

-Lists of what you got for your birthday.

-Writing on your blog like it's your private journal sharing any and all things personal. There is a little something called TMI.

I'm sure people get annoyed of things i blog about but whatever.
What annoys you about other peoples blogs? Eh?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when people bitch and moan about what everyone else does in there blog.

Marrissa said...

wanna know what I hate Lar? When people leave anonymous comments and then use the wrong there/their/they're.
Dear Anonymous:
It should be "their". Perhaps next time you are trying to be snide, you should learn to use proper grammar. :) Have a lovely day!

Amy said...

Embarrassing, anonymous. So embarrassing. If you're going to be an ass, at least do it with proper grammar.

Unknown said...

The word hubster makes me want to vomit.

Sophia said...

I would not be suprised if the anonymous commenter was my hubs. i love you. I hope my blog does not annoy you.

BrooklynBridge said...

Hahahaha! I had what looked like the dr that removed my toenail leave a comment on my blog when I wrote a blog bitching about the cost of it. People are such creepers!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP