Hairway to heaven

Saturday, October 16, 2010




I got another haircut on thursday to help with the growing out stages i'm going through and seriously, it is unreal how someone could be so good at their job. Steven Petersen, hair is definitely your calling in life. This time around was just a simple trim and a few added bangs but just like every other time, it's perfect. He knows how to cut it so you barely have to do any work in the mornings. I never thought that bangs would just go the way they were supposed to. I always struggled with bangs before, trying too hard to will them to go the way i wanted but i have come to realize it wasn't me or my hair, it was the person cutting it! Okay done with my ramblings to the hair God but seriously, if you are willing to spend a little extra dough for a haircut that will rock your socks off... make your way to Dexterity salon and see Steven.

5 comments:

Amy said...

gimme it! i want it. i wish i wasn't a poor lil' ass.

Sophia said...

Are you so happy that I set you up with him. I have really helped you on your way in life have'nt I? Looks super cute!

Mare said...

You look maavaluss! So, after seeing this shot..I was thinkin'...if you haven't figured out a Halloween idea yet....HELLO!!! Liza Minelli !! I'm just sayin'!!!

Tayler Harris said...

You look gorgeous as always! I've always loved your hair anyway you've had it done!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP