bloggityblogblog

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Alright. My first post. Here goes....
I am just getting the hang of this whole blogging thing and to start out i think i will just say a tad and a teence of what is on my mind lately. My writing skills are rusty since i forgot to go to college, so i must start off small so as not to embarrass myself.
So, as i cozy up on my ksl classifieds couch in my wooly winter socks i will share with you all, my thoughts.
First off on the agenda. Sarah Palin. i know polititcs are taking over the country right now but i just have to say the words of a fellow employee..."She's nice and all but can't we just put her on the veiw or something?"
Get real Sarah Palin. Get real.
Second.
Jazz season is starting up this week and by george im excited. The intensity is in the hearts of Jazz fans across the state and i am one of the many. Lets hope my memo makes me proud.
And thirdly and lastly...
i hate naps.
Thats all there is to it. Everytime i take one i wake up feeling as though i have been hit by a bus.
one of the big ones. Like Toby Keiths tour bus or something like that. Why i keep doing it i dont know.

3 comments:

Skankstas said...

i'm way excited you have a blog! Go jazz!!!!!!!!

Sophia said...

Damn it! I wanted to be the first comment on your blog! Ya for Lauras blog! I hate Sarah Palin most.

Alisha said...

yeah you have a blog!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP