Seriously

Friday, October 10, 2008

Why is it the absolute HARDEST thing ever to grow your bangs out?! it seems like when they finally start growing, they all the sudden stop at the most awkward length ever and you look stupid no matter how you where them. I've just been sporting the DJ tanner look and blow drying them back and off to the side.









Or i just settle for the ol pomp. Either way its getting ridiculous and i just hope they grow soon.




Until then, maybe ill try styling them a new way.....







what do ya think?


Personally, i like this:


2 comments:

Dash said...

Laura, you are totally right about Dexter. Season two is freakn' awesome. How many episodes have you seen? I got the urge and I rented the entire season. Dexter is my dark passenger. Peace.

Marrissa said...

Psssht. That is all I have to say.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP