Tuesday, November 4, 2008


If i dont get sick it will be an absolute miracle.
Bagels and cream cheese. cream cheese in packets. Thats what they gave the elementary school kids to eat for an after school snack.

Can you open this Laura?
Have a bite Laura!
oops i accidently wiped my knife of cream cheese on you.
oops cream cheese is coming out of both ends of the packet.
lets crawl across the gym floor with our dirty hands to get them dirtier and then eat off them.
Heres a peice of my dirty playdough for you to have.
Thanks.

Volunteering is more than just volunteering. Its risking your health.
Kids picking their noses and spreading cream cheese with their fingers and wiping it on each others noses and eating off the floor.

Time to wash hands.
Wrong.
Time to hold hands.

Four pairs of hands grab mine.
Lets play Soccer.
Lets not.
Run Laura Run!
i forgot how.

Im popular with the seven year olds. Not exactly my goal but ill take it.
This Big Sister thing is going to take some patience.
Props to my sister who teaches fourth graders all day.

its different when its your own kids im sure.

Well now that ive vented im ready to take on my challenge.

6 comments:

Dash said...

I don't know what you are doing, but I'm pretty sure your crazy for doing it. That's CRAZY with a capital "C".

The Hungry Fashionista said...

Big Brother Big sister.
and i am crazy

Skankstas said...

Lol I'm still laughiing after that post. And I have tears. I bet they love you. you rock

Alisha said...

hahah i love this post! its so funny! i like the part where you said lets wash our hands. wrong. lets hold hands! hahahah

Sophia said...

Everybody loves Laura, it is easy to see why. As long as you love Deacon the best out of any kids then its cool.

Tayler Harris said...

Oh...little kids are the best! I'm so glad you have a blog now! We really do need to get together soon!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP