monday night is blog night

Monday, November 10, 2008



If you haven't heard, my favorite jazz player, my hero, my savior, my caveman, Mr. Mehmet Okur is leaving for a bit.
I dont know how long, all i know is i read on his website today that his dad is real sick so he talked to Sloan and he is taking the next flight to his home of istanbul.
Lets all pray that D Will will show his face sometime soon so we can keep up our winning streak (besides with the knicks) and lets pray that memo comes back soon so i can go back to watching him play and fantasizing about the life we could have together
On another note the Hotel cafe tour is wednesday and i am delighted to be attending.
and on ANOTHER note...
HOT DOG!

3 comments:

Sophia said...

If you do not give me that hot dog for my birthday I will be pissed. I want it!

Dash said...

Oh what a life you and Okur would have too.

Marrissa said...

AWWWWWWWWW shit. I didn't know this about Memo. We are screwed. Thanks for ruining my day.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP