Fruity Tooty

Sunday, March 15, 2009

There's nothin i love more than a homemade pulled pork sandwich and hanging out with good friends! Tonight i went to Sophia's for dinner with her, Curtis and Deacon, and Kallin and Trev. She made pulled pork on HOMEMADE rolls with apple crisp for dessert. Mmmmmm! Delish! Then we all just chatted for a while before going home.

This Weekend i also hung out with my family and we all went to Gepetto's for dinner it was so much fun! I'm so happy our family is getting bigger and better! i LOVE a big family! After we entertained ourselves by playing with one of those giant exercise balls ha ha what could be better than that for a friday night?



Saturday night i hung out with all my best friends! I was so glad they all were there and could come! Sometimes its hard to get everyone out togeth! We had such a good time! I couldn't ask for better friends they are definitely the bomb.


As for this week, I'm going to THE VEGAS! woop woop! Girls trip! i cant wait its gonna be awesome!

Ps. Im glad this post turned into somewhat of a journal entry....oh well.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't wait for Vegas! We are gonna have so much fun and there is no one I'd rather be there with than all of you girls!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP