April showers bring May flowers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Well first off Easter was a blast! We had a delicious meal and at the end im pretty sure we all wanted to vom cause we were so full but we were jolly nonetheless. We celebrated Alisha's birthday on Easter too so the night before i made her some cupcakes....not just ordinary cupcakes okay. Freakin take me six hours cupcakes but in the end they turned out pretty good! AND i had fun making them!




Unfortunately i dont have that great of a picture selection. Sarah was sick and wouldn't let me take pictures of her...i did anyway but i won't post them to be nice ha ha And i don't know what happened to my mom and Skip...


Then Last night Hailee and i went to the Jazz game (thankfully i was good luck last night!) and we sat on the 8th row behind the bench!! It was amazing! Also Kyle Korvers extrememly good looking brother sat to the side of us and i'm pretty sure we made eye contact once or twice...




Oh how i love memo....

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I LOVE your Jazz hat! I want to steal it!

nataliegu3 said...

I came across your blog on accident, but I had to let you know those are the cutest cupcakes I've ever seen!

the "freakin-take-me-6-hours to make" cupcakes.. {adorable}

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP