Shape what?

Sunday, April 25, 2010



I tried on a pair today. (i was bored at work okay)
They were actually really comfortable.
For one second i wished they weren't the most hideous shoes i have ever seen and that they really would give me an insta-model-bod. But then i remembered that they really are that ugly and dumb.
Who wears these?
I would like to know.
Do these people really think they're going to get in shape by simply wearing different shoes?
Are these people thinking, "Hey, now i will lose all those pounds i gained from eating Big Macs every other day when i "forgot my lunch."
The only thing you will lose, is your friends because they will be embarrassed to be seen with you and you're advertised attempt to lose weight the "easy way."

Let's grow up America. The only way to lose weight and keep it off is good old fashioned diet and exercise.

5 comments:

Sophia said...

I will buy you a pair if you will wear them I think that would be downright amazing.

 Amy said...

dammit, laura. i just bought some, and now you really hurt my feelings. weren't you convinced by brett favre on the commercial? you should always trust NFL endorsements, lar. i'll cut you.

Marrissa said...

the rebok ones aren't THAT bad looking...although they probably don't look as good as these sketchers ones. I bet sketchers is kicking themselves in the pants for not thinking this up when platforms were the bee's knees!

Unknown said...

These are on the same level as Crocs. I hate those stupid things. I don't care how comfortable they are. You look stupid!

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

wow you are certainly passionate about this aren't you. This made me laugh so hard.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP