summer time, and the living is easy

Thursday, July 2, 2009


10 Reasons i love summer life.

1. Summer itself! The heat brings me complete happiness.

2. Vacations galore. I just got back from Hawaii, Fish lake with the fam at the end of the month, and portland in August with the roomies.

3. Sharing countless nights with your best friends on the front porch, talking and laughing.

4. BBQ's with my new favorite thing, lime juice and butter on corn on the cob.

5. The 4th and 24th of July. Amazing people watching, plus fireworks=good times.

6. Being tan. I know its not good for my skin but i can't help it, i love that feeling of being a bronzed beauty ;)

7. Bare feet. Nothing better.

8. Getting into a burning hot car and sitting there for a minute, without AC or rolling the windows down.

9. My shaved head. It goes hand in hand with summer.

10. Riding my bike all over town.

1 comments:

Skankstas said...

11. wearing tank tops, short shorts, pony tail and no make up at home all day. comfy.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP